Plastic Engineering Day - our annual conference for students and companies
Are you a student with an interest in plastic materials, technology, and recycling in the plastics industry? In the end of October each year, we invite students and companies from the Danish plastics industry to an open conference and materials- and career-fair.
Plastic Engineering Day 2021
The next Plastic Engineering Day will take place at the end of October 2021.
We hope it will be possible to gather students and companies for a conference combined with a materials and career fair.
We have yet to decide on a program for Plastic Engineering Day 2021. However, the PROJECT PLASTIC 2021 competition and award show will again be a part of the day.
Read about our past Plastic Engineering Day: online conference for students 2020
Plastic Engineering Day 2020 was converted into an online conference so that students and companies from near and far had the opportunity to attend without compromising the corona-restrictions.
The conference took place on October 29, 2020, and combined talks (see below) with the PROJECT PLASTIC award show.
- Erteco Rubber and Plastics. Presenter: Edwin Groothuis, Country Manager
- Biesterfeld Nordic DK. Presenter: Johnny Bjarnholt-Olsen, Sales Director
- Plixxent. Presenter: Kenneth Søborg, Key Account Manager and Jakob Bøgholm, Senior R&D Project Manager
- Molytex. Presenter: Jakob Clemen, Technical Sales Engineer
- DTU, Department of Mechanical Engineering. Presenter: Guido Tosello, Associate Professor