Plastic Engineering Day 2021 - fair & conference for students and companies
Are you interested in plastic materials, technology, recycling or career opportunities in the plastics industry? On October 28, 2021, we invite students and companies from the Danish plastics industry to an open conference and materials- and career fair at Campus Navitas, Aarhus.
Plastic Engineering Day is the annual conference and materials/career fair hosted by The Danish Plastics Federation. This year, the event is held in collaboration with Aarhus University.
Date: October 28
Time: 10 AM – 4 PM
Place: Campus Navitas, Aarhus.
The event offers exciting presentations from various Danish companies with examples of plastic materials, innovations, sustainable solutions, and their impact.
In addition to the presentations, a wide range of companies will be gathered in a mini career- and material fair. You will get the opportunity to meet with the companies and discuss career opportunities and plastic materials.
10 AM – 11:30 AM: Materials- and career fair
11.30 AM – 12 PM: Lunch & Networking
12 PM – 12:45 PM: Talks
- Controlled Polymers, André Rosendahl, Sales & Development: New opportunities with plastic raw materials.
- PolyTech, Rasmus Konge, Senior Manager, Materials. How PolyTech contribute to changing the wind industry from a linear to a circular economy by material innovation.
12:45 AM – 1 PM: Materials- and career fair
1 PM – 2 PM: Talks
- Grundfos, Michael Lei, Senior Specialist, Materials Technology & Support: Sustainable and circular plastic opportunities and the company’s take back system.
- Aarhus University, Department of Biological and Chemical Engineering, Mogens Hinge. Recycling of plastics – challenges and methods, mechanical sorting and optic analysis.
- JABII, Christian Thostrup, CEO and Inventor & Giang Le, Co-Founder and Tech Entrepreneur: Entrepreneurship and engineering – creating JABBII: the future gaming and real-life sport that combines physical activity and gaming
2 PM – 2:30 PM: BREAK – Materials- and career fair
2:30 PM – 3 PM: PROJECT PLASTIC: contestants pitch their projects & winners are announced
DOWNLOAD: Program – Plastic Engineering Day 2021
Meet the companies: LEGO, Grundfos, CemeCon Scandinavia, Distrupol, SAXE Hansen, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Rinco Ultrasonics Danmark, Dania Plast, Teknologisk Institut, Albis, Berry Superfos Randers, Plastcom, Schoeller Plast, Albis, Erteco, Elektro-Isola, Englmayer A/S, Polykemi, Controlled Polymers, Mouldflo and more.